Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday

So Target is really awesome and called me this morning to inform me that I was on the schedule from 8-4:45 and tomorrow from 3-11. I'm not supposed to start until friday so its great they most likely think I'm just being a big pain in the ass already. Ugh, it really just wasn't what I needed to start my week, its shitty enough I caught some sort of sickness and just want to sleep all the time. Oh well, besides that I was semi-productive this weekend. I cleaned out of my closet and I'm getting rid of all the clothes I never wear which in the end amounted to a pretty large pile, but it feels good to just clean it out. I'm sick of having a bunch of stuff that I have no use for. So I went out for the first time in a month and it was fun to see people however I'm really kinda over being out until 4 am, I can't afford to be spending money to drive down or drink and I'm just so damn tired all the time its ridiculous. Oh well, it was fun I missed the Pink and the friday night playlist.
I have a lot to get done from now until the end of the semester. View Camera, Senior Thesis and Book Design are all going to take up most of my time and who knows what the final is going to be for History of Graphic Design yet. I'm just worried about getting all my photos taken for view camera and thesis. At least I'm on a more solid track with my ideas right now. I can't wait for thanksgiving and to finish everything up.

No comments: