Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do you ever just feel like yelling obscenities as loud as you can?

There is this beeping noise that keeps going off in my room every few minutes. I can hear where it's coming from but I can't figure out what the hell it is since nothing near the noise is electronics of any sorts which just leads me to believe the theory that my landlord has hidden cameras in our house even more.
The noise the fan in the bathroom makes when you turn on the light is insanely loud as well as the bathroom door every time it is opened and closed. I have always needed complete silence and darkness to sleep and could never have the television or anything on to bother me. I have not had a problem falling asleep here until recently, but in the past few weeks I can't sleep. It's either my roommates talking, playing loud music, watching loud movies or the multitude of little noises that seem to have magnified themselves in my head, like the noise of the cars from the 990.
I don't know what has made me such a grump, I'm just frustrated with so many things and having my sleep patterns disturbed has just caused me to be on the verge of screaming frequently.

No comments: