Monday, January 19, 2009

Loathing

Right now I'm seriously loathing a lot of things. I hate my living situation. No offense to everyone I live with, honestly though can anyone else deal with the fucking mess we always seem to have in the kitchen and the fact that everything just seems gross all the time. We could also talk about the fact that the third floor seems to have absolutely zero water pressure so my hair feels like there is shampoo in it all the time no matter how long I rinse it out, there is only so much time that I can spend in the shower. The kicker might be the alarm clock that was going off in my roommates room for three days that was battery operated and screwed closed and wouldn't turn off. The large groups of tours that my landlord keeps bringing through the house doesn't help matters either, I love it when i am sitting in my room in sweats and fifteen boys walk in to see what it looks like and off course no one bothers to take their shoes off despite the fact its been snowing for days making every surface wet with slush.
I'm mad that I have not been skiing yet either. It's not fair that my dad and sister work at KB and every year I was able to get a free seasons pass but now that I'm 22 it's impossible for my dad to even get me a day pass. I hate not having money. At least I was finally able to quit Target. Financially it probably wasn't the best idea but I could care less. Its not like I would have been making more than $40 a week there anyway. I think I need to drop documentary photo so that I can get another job. I want to take that class but I have already been stressing out about a subject for it and the second week of school hasn't even started. I only need three credits to graduate and I'm enrolled in 17. I think I need to just do what I really need/want so I don't have a panic attack.
I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do when I graduate. I have some ideas, I'm just afraid for things not working out the way I want them too. Plus the more I think about it going to grad school around here would be so much better for my situation, and I would really just like to live in my mom's studio. That house is in such a good location for me.
Growing up is just completely freaking me out today, and I even got an extra year to do it.

No comments: